Very often our patients ask the following question: if a remedy in homeopathy is individually matched, so why in the pharmacies we can see a lot of complex remedies, offered by the advertisement and the pharmacists according to the one and the same principles as in allopathy – for obesity, for heartquake, for climax, etc.
It is necessary to be very cautious and make the difference between homeopathy as a part of medicine and as a pharmaceutical business.
I am telling once more that a remedy can be considered homeopathic if it conformed to the following conditions:
- Must be prepared according to the laws of homeopathy and correctly defined.
- Must have a description of its toxic doses proving process, i.e. have a pathogenesis of a remedy;
- Must be matched according to the law of similars.
Modern complex remedies do not meet the basic requirement- there is no pathogenesis for them, recorded according to the laws of homeopathy, therefore they cannot be prescribed according to the similarity law and cannot be actually called homeopathic. Until a pathogenesis is recorded, i.e. proving tests are done according to the homeopathic laws, none of the remedy can be called homeopathic, no matter what kind of a cocktail of familiar and known homeopathic remedies it can be.
At present only one German company has got the pathogeneses for their complex remedies.
What can you expect after a complex remedy taking:
- No reaction, as the remedy is not similar to your state.
- Can be of great help (if, by accident, one of the remedies in the cocktail turned out to be your constitutional remedy).
- Suppresses one of your disease symptoms, and moves your disease to the more serious stage, thus still more complicating the case.